Tuesday 2 February 2010

RSS feeds

Easy isn't it? Well, once I'd understood the instructions. I have to admit that they are very nearly idiot proof, but as one who strives to meet any challenge, I did spend an irate few minutes trying to find the RSS feed on my google reader page rather than the 23 things blog.
Still, the window has been repaired and my PC wasn't very damaged after its multi-storey fall.
I can see the use of the RSS feeds in keeping updated on sites of interest for things such as the latest sports news, or on a professional level any changes to services that a library might want to make known.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dan,

    No i was just bored for a few minutes.

    How about tomorrow - England by 13 points or is that too hopeful. Wales now without Jenkins and Rees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's Jackie's test comment. How?

    ReplyDelete