Monday 29 March 2010

week 11, gadgets and widgets

Is this getting easier, or has the gradual exposure to modern technology actually started to sink in? Actually, this task was fairly straight-forward thanks to some very well written instructions, and so I was able to add my flickr photostream with no problem. I was even encouraged to add some news headlines on world cycling to the blog in an effort to make it slightly more interesting. The actual interface on blogger makes it very easy to add and customize the blog, which encourages further exploration.

The same applies to adding the delicious link in igoogle. No problem, and now I can see the value of delicious as a convenient way of getting to personal bookmarks from igoogle. Again, I was encouraged to explore further and have added another couple of gadgets to my page, including a useful link to Copac. This is a useful link to UK libraries catalogues, and gives some professional credibility amongst the 'good food' and quote of the day gadgets that are otherwise occupying space on the page. I am working, honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment